- 5 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4c shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4c canned pumpkin
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin spice (feel free to have a heavy hand if you love PS)
- 3 tbsp blanched almond flour
- Put all ingredients into your blender.
- Blend for ~45-60 seconds or until combined. The texture should be sticky but have no full pieces of dates left.
- Using a 1.5 tbsp scooper, place individual scoops onto parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for ~60minutes.
- Remove bites and let stand for 3-5minutes to warm slightly before eating. Can’t wait? Eat it right out of the freezer!
- You’ll want use a high powered blender for this. I recommend a blendtec– I use the twister jar.
- Makes ~5 bites.
2 thoughts on “Frozen Pumpkin Spice Bites (vegan)”