- unpopped popcorn kernels (I use ~1/4c unpopped for 1 person)
- popcorn popper (I like my colonel popper)
- vegan graham crackers (at least 3 sheets) broken into pieces
- vegan marshmallows (mini or regular)
- vegan chocolate chips or bar of choice (if using bar, break into pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pop your popcorn according to instructions. I like to airpop using my colonel popper in the microwave, no oil needed.
- Spread popcorn out on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Distribute pieces of large marshmallows (or mini marshmallows) throughout popcorn spread. Do the same with your chocolate and graham pieces.
- Place baking sheet in the oven. After ~5 minutes watch more closely for doneness. Chocolate and marshmallows should be soft/melted with some slight browning on the marshmallows.
- Remove from oven- serve and enjoy!
- I recommend keeping a close eye on your tray in the oven to avoid overcooking.
- Feel free to try different add-ins such as unsalted nuts, caramels or other gooey or crunchy treats. The options are endless!