- Turn air fryer on.
- Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Place 1-2 pieces of the diced potato and diced mushroom in each mini muffin hole.
- Let air fry for about 5 min or until potato has some light browning.
- Carefully remove mini muffin tin from air fryer.
- Shake well and pour in liquid Just Egg, being careful not to overflow.
- Place a few pieces of shredded vegan cheese or smaller pieces of sliced vegan cheese in each muffin hole.
- Return to air fryer on lower level of appliance.
- Let air fry for another 5 min, or until tops of mini egg bites appear done (light browning).
- Carefully remove from your air fryer and let cool for a couple of minutes before removing from muffin tin. Make sure to place on a heat safe surface.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I recommend keeping a close eye on your air fryer during the cooking process to avoid overcooking.
- Feel free to try different vegetables and/or cheese. The options are endless!
- Make sure not to over-fill mini muffin tin; adding too much liquid will make the egg bites puff up. They’ll still taste great, they’ll just look like mini soufflés 🤣
- These are so tasty you’re going to want to eat them all, so at most one mini muffin pan will feed ~1-2 people.