- 1 and 2/3 c whole wheat flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1-2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 c canned pumpkin
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/2 c water
- 1/2 c hemp seeds
- 1/2 c dried cranberries
- 1/2 c dairy free dark chocolate chips
- nonstick spray
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and pumpkin spice.
- In another bowl combine mashed banana, pumpkin, water, and olive oil.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Fold in hemp seeds, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- Spray a 9×5 inch bread loaf pan with nonstick spray. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and top of the bread is slightly browned and crunchy.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Banana quantity can be decided according to how moist you like your breads. To make it more moist like a cake use 2 whole mashed bananas. For slightly less cake-like density use 1- 1.5 whole mashed bananas.
- Try having a piece warmed with your favorite cup of coffee!